The time has come…countdown is only 5 days to the big move and things are looking crazy and getting hectic. As I’ve been emptying my closet and drawers I’ve been creating piles and piles of clothes to donate, and getting rid of the crap that I’ve been hanging on to for years and years. And most importantly, I’ve been trying to quickly use up all of the half/part bottles of shampoos, conditioners, and makeup. Although I haven’t accumulated a very large pile of empties, I wanted to write the post so that I can just chuck these silly bottles taking up so much space, and I’ll start accumulating again in the new place. So what have I used up lately?
– L’Oreal EverPure Sulfate Free Conditioner in Rosemary Mint – Best conditioner ever. Repurchase? YUP
– John Frieda Frizz Ease Conditioner – great conditioner for frizz-prone curly hair. Repurchase? Possibly…tough competitor for the L’Oreal EverPure.
– Scope Mouthwash – Seriously? Mouthwash is mouthwash. Nothing special here folks.
– Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Exfoliator – My favourite for the morning face wash in the shower. Not too exfoliating so can be used daily. Feels great. Repurchase? Already have.
– Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifying Cream – I’ve been using the same thing for 8 years. This must be my 25th bottle. Already halfway through the next.
– Clinique Clarifying Toner 2 – I recently tried to use a different toner (the Body Shop’s Seaweed line) and I did some damage to my face I think. I didn’t like it to begin with though. But this Clinique toner has been amazing for a few years for me. Going back to it has saved my face. Already repurchased.
– Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover – since finishing this bottle I bought a new makeup remover from a different brand, thinking that a less oily one would be better. Its not. It sucks. So I’ll be going back to this amazing bottle asap. I miss it.
– Clairol Nice n’ Easy Perfect 10 Conditioner – I recently died my hair at home using the Clairol Nice n’ Easy Perfect 10 dye in a box. It’s a perfect when you don’t wanna spend $100 on a dye job. But the best part of the whole thing is the little bottle of colour control conditioner that you get with the package. It’s one of the best conditioner’s I’ve ever used. Totally excited to dye my hair again.
– Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara – You may have heard me rave about this one already. It’s one of the best drug store mascara’s I’ve ever used and definitely the best of the covergirl brand. Check out my review of all LashBlast Covergirl Mascaras here.
– Maybelline Eye Studio Liquid Liner – This is a great drugstore brand liquid eye liner pen. It goes on smoothly and comes off easily when washing the face. I would definitely repurchase, although I’ve recently switched to a more ‘high end’ liquid eyeliner pen, using the Stila Wear All Day waterproof liquid eyeliner.
– Lancome Liquid Eyeliner – I may have stolen this one from my sister. I didn’t use it much before it was completely used up. It is a great eyeliner, but I prefer liquid eyeliners in a pen form rather than a brush in a bottle set up.
– Blistex Cocoa Daily Conditioning – Due to the fact that this was an epic milestone for me (finally finishing a lip balm), I wrote a post about this one that you can see here.
So there you have it. A few used up items, some of which will definitely be purchased again. I swear ‘Empties’ posts are my favourite, and I definitely take other bloggers ‘Empties’ posts into consideration when contemplating new purchases. So let me know what you think! Have you ever used any of these products?
Makeup packing…..this is why my life is so stressful right now