The end of the month has come and gone again. Where the heck has the time gone?! I’m a little late on this post, spending the past few days working as well as dealing with ‘The Big Move’. But thank goodness that’s all done now and I’ll give you a tour once the mess is dealt with….that might be awhile.
But in the mean time…what have I been loving during the month of November?
– The Body Shop’s Vitamin E Body Butter – I absolutely LOVE the Body Shop’s Vitamin E line, and I absolutely LOVE the Body Shop’s Body Butters. So this is PERFECTION to me. The smell, the feel, the hydration. All amazing! This little sucker is almost all used up, probably the fastest I’ve ever gone through any body lotion before.
– Revlon Matte Balm – Revlon lip products never fail to disappoint. And I’m pretty sure this colour (225 Sultry Sulfureuse) is the all-time best match for me. I’ve used this little baby like crazy. I’m so so so in love, and I’m hoping to try more of these Matte Balms! Time for shopping!!
– St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Scrub – I love this body scrub, especially during these cold months with extreme dry skin. And it smells amazing!!!!!!!! Might be the best way to start my day! Don’t use everyday though, probably a little too rough on the skin for that.
– Revlon Brunette Eyebrow Pencil – I recently decided to start filling in my eyebrows, and since Revlon is such a trusty brand I decided to try this one out. Although I still haven’t quite figured out if its for me, I’ve been enjoying trying it out this month. And its the perfect colour for me.
– NARS Orgasm Blush – I’ve had this one for quite awhile, and like many of my products I’ve falling in love with it all over again. It’s not very highly pigmented, but just one little swipe across my cheeks with my RealTechniques Blush Brush and I’m good to go!! I recently got a second one in a duel palette with the NARS Laguna Bronzer but I haven’t tried that one yet.
So there you have it. My top 5 of last month. Already have lots of new and neat products to try out for the month of December. And I can’t wait to tell you all about them!! What have you been loving lately?