For the first time in my life I stepped in a Kiehl’s store last week. I needed to find a moisturizer for Corey and I’ve heard amazing things about the Kiehl’s mens products so I thought I’d give it a try (I’m going to try to get him to write about it later). But it’s not the purchase of the moisturizer that made my first ever Kiehl’s experience amazing. I just so happened to walk in on the same day a Kiehl’s head office representative was there, and she was awesome!!
To start, it seemed like every single person working in that store truly cared about you and wanted to help you with each and every one of your skin-care needs. Amazing customer service. The woman asked me about my skin type and my skin-care history, which products I’m using, what I’ve used in the past, and what works for me. She used skin blotting test strips on my skin to see whether my skin was oily, normal, or dry and she wrote out an entire profile for me. She showed me exactly which products to use for my skin and how to use them. Because I was already purchasing the moisturizer for Corey, she sent me away with a ton of samples. She wasn’t pushy and didn’t try to get me to buy any. She specifically said she wanted me to try them before purchasing.
The samples she sent me away with were:
– Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Masque: To replenish skin’s water reserves for long-lasting hydration and healthy looking skin
– Ultra Facial Cleanser: Gentle liquid formula that cleanses without over-drying or stripping skin
– Ultra Facial Toner: Gentle toner to prepare, hydrate and comfort skin
– Cucumber Herbal Alcohol-Free Toner: For all skin types, particularly for dry or sensitive skin
– Ultra Facial Cream: 24 hour, everyday hydrating formula with extracts of glacial glycoproteins and desert plants
– Midnight Recover Concentrate: Lightweight, easily absorbed elixir effectively restores skin’s healthy appearance overnight, resulting in smoother more radiant complexion by morning.
I can’t wait to dive in and give it all ago. I had a spout of hormonal breakouts this week so I’ve been waiting for my face to go back to normal so I can tell whether or not these products are good or not. Overall my Kiehl’s experience was so great that I’m really hoping I love these products! The Kiehl’s representative also told me that the new location opening soon at Square One is having an event June 20th with some great product give-aways!! So give it a try, even if its only to learn a bit more about your skin. I had such a great experience I had to share with you.
Has anyone tried any of these or other Kiehl’s products? Any suggestions? @clnwf