When you go on a trip with two other beauty junkies you have some really interesting conversations. On our Boston Roadtrip last week, Sandra, Megan and I struck up the conversations of “What beauty products MUST you travel with?” All three of us had different answers, so I thought I’d share them all.
What Can’t Sandra Live Without?
- L’Oreal Miss Manga Mascara
- NARS Creamy Concealer
- Anastasia Brow Wiz
- MAC Pinch Me Blush
What Can’t Megan Live Without?
- Lush Tea Tree Water Toner
- Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Concealer
- Maybelline Color Tattoo “Bad to the Bronze”
- NARS Orgasm Blush
What Can’t Coleen Live Without?
- RealTechniques Expert Face Brush
- NARS Orgasm/Laguna Palette
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
- CatWalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifying Cream
Obviously, seeing as we can’t travel without these items, they are most definitely some of our favourite products. Of course we always travel with more than only 4 products, but these are the non-negotiables. When we pack our travel bags, these items go in first.
This conversation then turned into “What non-beauty products MUST you travel with?” Our picks of favourite non-beauty travel items can be seen today on Sandra’s Blog ‘Travel With Scarves” – so check it out!!
What beauty and/or non-beauty items are on your “MUST bring” travel list?