Each and every ‘Top 5’ post I hum and haw over the passing of another month. But I’m humming and hawing tenfold today ladies and gents, because I cannot, I repeat, CANNOT get over the fact that summer is over. Okay okay technically the first day of autumn is not until September 20 (or 21 I can never remember), but when school is back, summer is over. Point blank. So with that, its time for the final Top 5 of Summer 2014. I feel like each and every one of these 5 items have been amazing to me all summer and they have earned their place in the Top 5.
1. The Body Shop Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet – You guys can read my full review of the entire Vitamin E line here, but this little guys stands out. The most amazing moisturizer for all skin types, and such an amazing aqua boost on those hot summer days. Ive been using this as my day cream for a good part of the summer now and I never want to look back.
2. Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb Rollerball – I find this perfume rather strong, but when given the option of a rollerball I love it!! with weekend trips and some time spend back and forth between my parents, corey’s parents and home this summer a rollerball is perfect for travelling.
3. Revlon Colourstay Moisture Stain in India Intrigue – I had to pick this one up when I saw it on sale recently. I wasn’t completely sold on the colour but since Revlon doesn’t always have testers I just went for it. And I’m so glad. I love it so much!!
4. Benefit Watt’s Up – I don’t think I really knew how to properly use this until I went to Boston with my friends. I guess I never blended it properly. Either way, I love it now!! I feel like it’s a great highlighter and illuminator.
5. Kat Von Dee Tattoo Liner in Trooper – I’ve talked about this one before. Amaaaazing eyeliner. Little more TLC on the removing, but totally worth it.
So there you have it folks. My last Top 5 of the summer.
Just the word sorbet makes my skin NEED this