Autumn is the time of year for dark red and plum lips – the lips that I attempt to pull-off year round. There is nothing I love more. Yet lately, with the coming of the darker colours and cooler weather I’ve been back-tracking to the rosy hues and pink tones; girly pops of colour to go with my perma-dark wardrobe and recently washed-out hair colour. My plum coloured lip wishlist is growing ever longer this season, but for now here are the rosy pinks I’ve been clutching close:
1. Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in Elusive – you know I love my Matte Balms. One of my favourite everyday pinks
2. NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Sex Machine – I’ve had this one for a long time, recently bringing it back into the arsenal
3. Lancome L’Absolu Rouge in Viole de Rose – read my review of it here in my September Top 5
4. MAC Lustre in LoveLorn – A little more vibrant and baby pink than sometimes desired…90’s reminiscer. But great with an all black outfit.
5. NARS Dolce Vita – from the Sephora’s Favourites Box last year, certainly becoming one of my favourites.
6. Lancome Color Design in Natural Beauty – a very neutral colour with a slight rosy tinge. A perfect day at the office colour.
What lips have you been loving so far this season? Share you’re autumn lips and I’ll share you’re top picks! Can’t wait to get shopping. Plumful here I come!