It’s that time of year. The posts are quickly being posted of favourites for 2014 and resolutions for 2015. Now as much as I love sharing my monthly and yearly favourites, this time I thought I’d do something just slightly different: products that I have discovered in 2014. Things I didn’t know about in 2013 but have become staples in my lineup this year. It’s been a great year for discoveries!
1. Essie Millionails – my nails have never felt better or stronger and have never looked as good.
2. Tangle Teezer – with super curly hair I don’t comb it often. But when I do, man does it hurt. Tangle Teezer has been great!!
3. Leave in Conditioner – not a specific brand. But this year I’ve become quite attached to leave in conditioner. So important.
4. Brows – I was not big on sculpting or filling my brows until this year, and now it’s a daily step I won’t skip.
5. The Body Shop’s Vitamin E – the whole product lineup is amazing and this year I’ve tried them all. Staples in my bag.
6. L’Oreal Miss Manga Mascara – I won’t be reaching for another one anytime soon.
7. Matte Lips – so many options here, plus making lustre lipsticks matte myself. I love the matte look!!
8. Serums – A step between toning and moisturizing that I refuse to skip. Love The Body Shop but yet to lock down a fav.
9. Highlighter – Didn’t know how to use it before. I have a few favourites that I’ll spotlight soon.
These are not necessarily my favourites of 2014, but they are my favourite discoveries of the year that I will be carrying on to the New Year! Interesting to see how my year has differed from 2013? Happy New Year everyone!! Welcome 2015
I also discovered how life changing sculpting your brows can be. I have been meaning to try out the L’Oreal Miss Manga mascara I have to put on my list. Have a wonderful New Year!