I shop, therefore I am. But when I’m sitting at home job searching day in and day out I tighten the purse strings, and smartly so. Of course after wearing a uniform for two years I’m bound to be lacking in the career wear category. Since searching for a new job I’ve been giving a lot of thought to career wear and what I believe I’d like to wear to an office job. But of course, I’m waiting until I actually get a job before I go shopping, because at this point I’m still unsure as to where I’ll end up. But there is no problem with browsing and creating a wish list now and then. These are a few items I’ve found in my browses that I think I’d like to wear to the office and some idea’s as to a ‘career appropriate’ style for myself.
1. Double Collar Blazer in Peach – $33.80 Forever 21
2. Stretch Patterned Trousers – $17.95 H&M
3. Straight Cut Shirt – $19.95 H&M
4. Collarless Open-Front Blazer in Copper – $39.90 Forever 21
5. Tweed Open-Front Blazer – $39.90 Forever 21
6. Long Sleeved Blouse – $29.95 H&M
7. Laden Showroom X I Love Friday 2 in 1 Stripe Skirt Dress – $96.84 ASOS
8. ASOS Martian Wide Fit Loafers – $75.32 ASOS
What do you like to wear to the office?
I love that peach blazer it’s so fresh and adds a nice pop of color to office attire. Great list!