Another month come and gone – sigh still no job folks; we’re getting there. But, of course, in my empty days I’ve been blog reading, makeup experimenting, and playing around with the products I already have in my arsenal. I thought it was time to revisit some of those products at the back of the drawers and I’m glad I did! The warmer weather and sunshine means it’s time for some new things, but doesn’t necessarily mean I need to spend the money in which to do so. These are the top five products I’ve been loving this past month.
1. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Polishes have quickly become some of my favourite polishes. The formula is just as good as Essie, Orly or O.P.I polishes at a fraction of the cost. And they’re usually on sale at Shoppers. I love the long handle with the short thick brush at the end, and the formula is amazing and usually only requires one coat. I think I’ll be sticking to this brand for awhile even if they don’t have as many shade options as the other brands. I’ve been loving Set Sail and Show Steel-er.
2. Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquer in Petalite has been on my lips almost daily for the second half of this month. Check out my full review of it here.
3. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer is something I’ve been talking about a lot lately. It’s become a staple in my everyday makeup routine. It’s so simple, so easy, and feels absolutely amazing on my face. Like cool silk. It’s fabulous and is just the right amount of coverage for me. Just a little concealer under the eyes and on any dark spots and that’s it for my recent flawless face.
4. Maybelline Lash Sensation Mascara has been everywhere in the beauty blogging world lately so I thought I’d give it a try….just a few days ago. And after only a few days it’s made it onto my Top 5 for the month. With just a few quick swipes I was in love with this mascara. I’ve been having a little more difficulty than normal removing it, but I’m okay with that when it’s such a great mascara. I’m planning a full review soon so stay tuned.
5. Last but not least is the I.C.O.N India Hair-Yurvedics Curl Cream. This may be a surprise seeing as my review of the India Hair-Yurvedics products was not the most positive (and is my most read ever post), but this is one from the back of the drawer I’ve pulled forward lately. My hair has needed help. It’s so fuzzy and I can’t figure out what it is (shampoo? conditioner? product?) so I’ve been changing a few things and have decided to stick with this curling cream for awhile. I’m enjoying it!
What have you been loving lately?