It’s time for some wardrobe inspiration. I often get myself in a re-wear and over-wear rut, but standing in the centre of Yonge and Dundas on a daily basis has given me the swift kick in the bum I need to bring my daily wardrobe to par. I’ve picked up a few great pieces in the last week or so, especially from H&M, but it’s time to delve into the online world to inspire the remainder of my summer look – The great thing is that my casual daily fashion is great for my workplace too, no need for two completely separate wardrobes.
Here are a few things I’ve found that I’d like to use as inspiration for the upcoming summer months:
1. Topshop Fringe Tunic
2. Topshop KARMA Metal Buckle Loafers $99.05
3. ALDO Kiawiel $80.00
4. H&M Harem Pants $19.95
5. H&M Maxi Dress $29.99
6. ASOS Selected Romana Wrap Front Dress $126.94
7. ALDO Kaoven Wedged Sandals $70.00
8. ASOS Maxi Kimono with Side Split $76.17
9. Topshop Cord and Metal Bar Multi-Row Necklace $26.67
10. ASOS Weekday Clean Edge High Neck Sleeveless Top $57.12
Hopefully after a few weeks of saving those dolla dolla bills I can venture forth and splurge on the summer wardrobe! For now I’ve got a great foundation and am so so so happy that I get to be creative and experiment with fashion everyday! No more uniform for me (hopefully forever!!)
What fashion trends are you loving this season?