Once again it’s the end of the month. Sigh….I don’t want July to end. Roadtrips, camping, friends and fun….but now back to work (with a pretty good tan). July was a great month and I’m happy to say that I have dug myself out of the product rut from June. It just takes a few days of dolling yourself up to get back in the swing of things. So what products have I been loving this month?!
- It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-In plus Keratin: After months of struggling with my hair I feel that I am finally getting somewhere….Remember that bad haircut in March? (see Instagram for proof). I feel that my regular hair products are finally working like they are supposed to with my hair, but it still needs a little bit of help. So until I finally have the length and am brave enough to return to the hairdresser (man do I need some shape up in here), I’ve been helping my hair with It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-In plus Keratin. I spray it in my hair after a shower, before applying my other products. I find that the keratin really helps to work with the problematic frizz at the roots. I’ve also used this to shine up my dull hair when straightened, and smooth down fly aways. This truly is a miracle do-it-all hair product.
- Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment – with the beating sun and the countless days of lipstick this month, my lips have suffered a little. I may have even had a small allergic reaction to something on my lips….or they were just chapped in a way I’ve never experienced before. Either way, the Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment always sets me straight. And with an SPF of 20 it helped to protect them from further damage.
- MAC Sunbasque Sheertone Shimmer Blush – with a tan like this, extra bronzer just makes me look orange….but blush stands out like rosy doll cheeks. So I find the perfect middle and use my MAC Sunbasque shimmer blush – a perfect mix of both. Simple sunkissed rosy cheeks, applicated with my RealTechniques blush brush of course.
- L’Oreal Miss Manga Mascara – you can read my complete review of the L’oreal Miss Manga Mascara here – I’ve been absolutely loving it the whole month!! I’ve found my perfect mascara!
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist – I’ve actually stared using this one every single day right after I get out of the shower. Just a few spritzes and by the time it’s dry I’m ready for my day cream, perfect. With the heat, sun, and a slight tan on my face, extra moisture is necessary, and feels so refreshing.
There you have it. What have you been loving this month?!