A few days late on this one, sorry folks. I could say I’ve been busy…but sitting on a beach with a drink in my hand is really no excuse. I’ve returned home now and as I nurse a crazy sunburn and a recently neutered cat, I finally have time to share my March favourites with you.
I will once again admit to a few make-up less days this past month. It’s been another busy one, but I’m heading back out on the road next week so hopefully back to some later starts to my day and some more time for me in the morning. For the month of March I’ve been enjoying some really basic products.
1. Elf Eyebrow Kit – I’ve tried a few different eyebrow fillers recently and haven’t been overly fond of any of them. But I picked up the Elf Eyebrow Kit at Target about a month ago and I love it. Perfect match to my eyebrows and easy-peasy.
2. Covergirl Flamed Out Eyeshadow in Melted Caramel – This is such a perfect all over simple eyeshadow. And the fact that it’s in pencil form makes everything that much easier. No other colours needed. Another easy product for quick mornings.
3. The Body Shop’s Honey Bronzer #3 – This is the second month in a row this guy has made it onto my top 5 list. It’s just so simple and such a great colour, a beautiful honey glow. I’m quite happy with this one!
4. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser – With the endless early mornings for the past three months the dark circles have been getting bigger and sinking deeper. Its about time to pull out the under eye cream, but to start this product has been doing wonders to hide the darkness. So far this is the best product I’ve found and the best match for under my eyes, even when put up against the more pricey concealers.
5. Orly Nail Lacquer in Dare to Bare – I was so excited for vacation last week for the chance to finally paint my nails!! I didn’t have time for a full on manicure, so I did it myself and treated myself to a new nail polish. Nude nails have been really in lately and from what I see they are the nail of the season. This colour is perfect!! Just a few shades lighter than my skin colour, which is apparently the way to do it. I’ve never used Orly Nail Lacquer before but I think I’m sold. This is the longest lasting nail polish I’ve ever used. and I just absolutely loved it. Haven’t been this happy with a nail polish in a long time.
So there you have it. What did you love using in the Month of March? And early April favourites?